Monday, May 18, 2015

The greatest Athlete in my Opinion

I’m so mean I make the medicine sick. Mike tyson one of the best, toughest, and strongest boxers of all time was asked what would happen if he fought the man. His answer was quite obvious, and he agreed that there is no way to beat the greatest, said the young Tyson.
Most of his opponents concentrated on the old school of heavy punches and closed guard, unlike them he had a unique celerity. He did not copy anyone and no one can emulate his foot work. He was so astute that he read the opponent and predicted what they would do ahead of the game.
Muhammad Ali is the greatest athlete of all time and a great leader. In boxing his furtive and quick footwork was a blight to any opponent's style. When the vietnam war started, he did not harbor his feelings about the war, and he did not become obsequious to please the government. He rebuffed the offers that was made to him and sticked to his beliefs. Many of his partisans laud him for that and view him more than just an athlete. “I am a profit of holy religion of Islam, and my religion does not support the killing and hurting people” said Ali when he was asked about the war. Latter on he was told that he would be sent to jail for five year and he would not be able to box. He responded “ Vietnamese didn't hurt me or anyone of my kind why should I go and kill them.”
Muhammad Ali was not just a great athlete, a social leader, but also a poem. All of which made him an inspirational character for many generations all around the world.

I'm gonna show you how great I am, … the man is in trouble,... If he run, I get him in one,... float like a butterfly, sting like a bee…”. He trashed talked his opponents and made his words come true in the ring. Muhammad Ali is the greatest athlete and one of the most inspirational men who has had the chance to show the world what they are truly about.

No comments:

Post a Comment